All watches purchased at Wooden Watch Shop come with a limited manufacturer defect guarantee for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase under the following terms and conditions:
This Guarantee covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of purchase of the watch. The warranty only comes into place if the proof of purchase is shown, with a valid payment of receipt.
During the guarantee period and by presenting the proof of purchase, you will have the right to have any manufacturing defects repaired if possible.
We reserve the right to verify manufacturing faults and require proof of purchase, a valid payment of receipt and original packaging will be required before this guarantee may be valid.
This guarantee does not cover
– Misuse, carelessness or impact resulting in lens damage.
– Unauthorized repair.
– Normal / day-to-day wear and tear.
– Water or fire damage.
– Alcohol damage.
– Modification or tampering.
– Loss or theft.
– Contact with any corrosive agents e.g. salt, cleaning solvents, cosmetics, perfume, chlorine, or any other harmful substances that may also cause damage.
– Natural wooden alternation color and/or material.
– The life of the battery is not covered by this guarantee.
To maintain product quality and freshness please follow these steps below.
– Do not allow this product to get wet.
– Clean with soft cloth if required.
– Do not drop or throw, handle with care.
– For strap adjustment, please take watch to a reputable jeweller.